Expertise in Engineering
Our experts work on your project every time.
Our professional staff has an average of 15 years’ experience in environmental consulting. Our solutions are formed through experience and each project has senior staff involved from the beginning to ensure that. Our expertise is enhanced by our expert witness work. By analyzing the failures and difficulties of other projects within the industry, we continually improve best management and design practices to carry improvements to our clients.
Time Lapse Video – Landfill Liner Construction
Innovation & Experience
The team at S+G has worked on a variety of complex sites with challenges that led to industry-wide innovations, including:
- Piggyback landfill design and construction over unlined waste facilities
- Gravity groundwater intercept system to lower groundwater table conditions
- Subtitle-D landfill closure technologies to reduce cost and maintain performance
- Rain-gutter landfill cap drainage system to simplify long-term maintenance
Nationally Recognized Expertise
S+G’s expertise is proven in our nationwide recognition, including:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 4 Excellence in Site Reuse Award, 2012
- U.S. EPA Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP) Project of the Year, 2011
- U.S. EPA LMOP Partner of the Year, 2011 (two S+G projects won this award)